All Spring 2021 classes will be held Outdoors! I've made some changes to keep it fun and safe. Here's what to expect:
- No communal instruments- your enrollment includes a set of instruments for child and parent that you will bring to each class
- You'll still receive our *fabulous* fully illustrated songbook and recordings to use at home!
- Each family will choose a marked and distanced spot to lay your blanket - you'll stay in that spot for the entire class
- My voice will be amplified, so distance isn't an issue!
- I am not requiring masks, as I am placing families outdoors at a *minimum* of 12 feet apart, and I expect families to respect this distance
- If the weather is too wet, we will hold class on Zoom
- We are planning to hold classes at Hunter Park, but location may change, depending on facility availablility
- No refunds will be given for partial attendance
- If you, your child, or someone in your household is ill, please stay home!!
By enrolling in this class, you are agreeing to the following waiver of liability:
COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
As a willing participant in Music Together of South Tulsa, my family and I agree to the following:
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS: I understand that naturally occurring disease processes (including, but not limited to, the novel coronavirus or COVID-19), may exist in the community, including at Music Together of South Tulsa, and present an inherent risk that cannot be eliminated. I acknowledge that, although Music Together of South Tulsa is taking reasonable measures to avoid contact, transmittal, and exposure of disease processes like COVID-19 between people in our classes (including Music Together® teachers, and third-parties), it is ultimately my responsibility to ensure that I and my child take appropriate actions to safe-guard ourselves. All family members must stay within their personal blanket/area and ensure that personal instruments/props are not shared between families. I understand and agree that as a registered member of Music Together of South Tulsa, I am accepting and voluntarily assuming the risk that I or my child may be exposed and become ill as a result of COVID-19 and other diseases.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: I, on behalf of myself and my child hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and covenant not to sue Music Together of South Tulsa for any claims that may arise out of or relate in any way to my or my child’s exposure to any communicable disease, including but not limited to the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 or any other accident that may cause harm. The claims hereby released include, but are not limited to, claims of negligence against any of the Released Parties.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. BY ENROLLING IN CLASSES AT MUSIC TOGETHER OF SOUTH TULSA, I UNDERSTAND I HAVE GIVEN UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS AND THAT THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL DOCUMENT.
Spring 2021 Tuition & Materials - 10 Week Session:
1st Child: $175
Sibling babies 7 months and younger at the start of the session are free! Just let me know you'll be bringing an itty-bitty :D